- 750g baby Carisma potatoes
- 4 snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g cooked baby beetroot, drained, cut into wedges
- 1/2 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/4 cup (60ml) vinaigrette dressing
- Extra thyme, to serve
- Extra lemon zest, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1
Cook the potato in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 mins or until tender. Drain well. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Thinly slice.
- Step 2
Meanwhile, combine thyme, lemon zest, garlic and oil in a bowl.
- Step 3
Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and pour over oil mixture. Toss to coat.
- Step 4
Heat a lightly greased barbecue grill or char-grill on medium/high. Cook the fish for 4 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Step 5
Combine the potato, beetroot, radish, onion and rocket in a bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine.
- Step 6
Serve fish with potato salad, extra thyme, lemon zest and lemon wedges. Season.