- 6 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 300ml Coles Brand Australian Thickened Cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pineapple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 x 170g Coles Brand Passionfruit Pulp
- 1 tablespoon baby mint leaves
Preheat oven to 120°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and draw a 20cm disc onto the paper. Turn the paper over so the drawn disc is underneath. Use an electric mixer to whisk the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Ensure bowl is clean, as any fat or spot of egg yolk can prevent egg whites from fluffing up.
Gradually add the sugar, 1 tbs at a time, beating well after each addition, until the meringue is thick and glossy and the sugar is completely dissolved. Rub a little between your fingers – if the mixture is still gritty, continue whisking until sugar dissolves. Add the vinegar and cornflour and gently fold to combine.
poon meringue onto tray. Use a spatula to shape into a disc, using the circle as a guide. Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until dry to touch. Turn off oven, leave door ajar and allow to cool completely – this stops the pavlova cracking. Use an electric mixer to whisk the cream, icing sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Spoon onto pav. Top with fruit and mint.