Bake Porcelain Measuring Spoons
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.71 AUD fortnightly with More info
Did you know that the regular teaspoons and tablespoons we are using to eat are not actually as accurate as the measuring spoons? Well, in some countries, measuring spoons are not a necessity in their kitchen because they prefer to use teaspoons and tablespoons.
Why Use Bake Measuring Spoons?
Bakers always wish to bake the perfect product. Of course, this should be your goal too if you want your baked products to win the taste buds of your guests or clients. How can you achieve that? Add our porcelain measuring spoons in your baking gadgets to keep your ingredients measured accurately.
Measuring spoons are a great kitchen help. You can use our porcelain measuring spoons for dry and liquid ingredients. They are made of porcelain in pink color making it look stylish yet comfortable to use and are durable.
Australian Standard Size Measuring Spoons
Here's another great thing about our Bake Measuring Spoons. They come in a set of four measuring spoons in Australian standard sizes of 2.5ml, 5ml, 10ml, and 20ml.
How to Use the Porcelain Measuring Spoons
To measure liquid ingredients:
- Step 1: Hold the measuring spoon in the air.
- Step 2: Pour the ingredient to fill the spoon (make sure that the spoon is full).
- Step 3: Add the ingredient to the mixture or sprinkle (for garnishes)
To measure dry ingredients:
- Step 1: Scoop the ingredient using the porcelain measuring spoon.
- Step 2: Grab a spatula to level off excess (do not tap or compress the ingredient or it will be inaccurate).
- Step 3: Mix the ingredient.
Buy our Bake Porcelain Measuring Spoons now to level up your baking and cooking adventures. Complete your set with this equally helpful and pretty Bake Cupcake Mould.